- What is Vertebral Subluxation Complex?
- Are OTC medications safe to take daily for pain?
- Am I supposed to NEED a massage every night?
- Pillow cause morning neck pain and headaches?
- Why am I developing a hump at the base of my neck?
- Why is my back stiff and tight in the morning?
- Fix my back problems with stretches and exercises?
- What causes pain or tingling in my arm or hand?
- How long does it take for a pulled muscle to heal?
- Why does my shoulder pop when I move my arm?
- Why is my golf swing restricted?
- Is it normal to feel stiff and tight?
- Are my tension headaches coming from stress?
- Why Sole of shoe wear out differently from other?
- Can my feet really affect my back?
- One of my legs is longer than the other. Possible?
- Is it true that chiropractors can help heartburn?
Keeping you active--call or click to schedule!
Serving Boise, Featherville and surrounding health communities, HealthQuest Chiropractic and Massage offers a complete array of advanced wellness treatments. Dr. Jaren Sayer, Dr. Wright and Dr. White have helped pain sufferers with all manner of chronic conditions and acute injuries. Individuals can find effective and natural pain relief through chiropractic adjustments and manipulations, trigger point therapy, kinesio taping, traction, nutritionals, therapeutic exercise, custom orthotics, massage and physical therapy.
HealthQuest Chiropractic and Massage successfully treats Boise, ID, Meridian, Nampa, Eagle Kuna, Star, Pine, Featherville, Fairfield, Prairie and patients from other surrounding communities who are struggling from issues such as:
- Back and hip pain
- Neck pain
- Sports injuries
- Shoulder, knee & foot pain
- Carpal Tunnel
- Poor posture & scoliosis
- Disc conditions
- Auto & work injuries